среда, 27 ноября 2019 г.

Success and Key

Hi, Friends!

I want to part in the  November 2019 Main Challenge for the first time! Word Inspiration - SUCCESS, Creative Challenge - KEY.

Success is - when you can pick up the keys to all life situations and get out of these situations as a winner! The key opens something, discoveries lead us forward to success.

Success is bright. Success is bright, as my layout!

On my layout there is a key and the inscription: "the key to your soul".











 



In addition, I will take part in the task of Challenge  blog Art-Piaskownica MIXED MEDIA - farby



THANKS FOR ATTENTION TO ME!

11 комментариев:

  1. So magnificent creation!!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow! So colorful and happy! I like ti!
    Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Absolutley gorgeous project! Loved how you used the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Holy Moly, what an amazing color exploding.... I really really love it !! Thank you so much for joining More Than Words

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Welcome to More Than Words challenges! I love your bright layout - wow! The colours are gorgeous:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Этот комментарий был удален администратором блога.

    ОтветитьУдалить